You’re so close to seeing if Kyleena may be right for you!
Like, really close.
Steps you can take now that may help you plan for your future
See if Kyleena may be right for you by answering 3 short questions.
Find a healthcare professional now to schedule an appointment.
IUD that provides contraception for the next 5 years.
You may be responsible for a payment if you choose the telemedicine option, similar to an in-office visit.
You are now leaving Kyleena website.
INDICATION FOR KYLEENA
Kyleena® (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) is a hormone-releasing IUD that prevents pregnancy for up to 5 years.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- If you have an untreated genital infection, get infections easily, or have certain cancers, don't use Kyleena. Less than 1% of users get a serious pelvic infection called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- If you have persistent pelvic or stomach pain, excessive bleeding after placement or if Kyleena comes out, tell your healthcare professional (HCP). If Kyleena comes out, call your HCP and avoid intercourse or use non-hormonal back-up birth control (such as condoms or spermicide). Kyleena may go into or go through the uterus and cause other problems.
- Pregnancy while using Kyleena is uncommon but can be life threatening and may result in loss of pregnancy or fertility.
- Ovarian cysts may occur but usually disappear.
- Bleeding and spotting may increase in the first 3 to 6 months and remain irregular. Periods over time usually become shorter, lighter, or may stop.
Kyleena does not protect against HIV or STIs.
Only you and your HCP can decide if Kyleena is right for you. Kyleena is available by prescription only.
For important risk and use information about Kyleena, please see Full Prescribing Information.