See what people are saying about Kyleena
The women shown below use or have used Kyleena and have been compensated for their time. Individual experience may vary.
“Thinking about adding a dog to the family once we're in the new house....but that's it for now. I rely on my Kyleena®️ (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 19.5 mg, a reliable, low-maintenance birth control option with no daily pills to remember. So, every day for up to 5 years, I don’t have to remember to take a daily pill. With @KyleenaRx, you have to check the threads once a month on your own.”
Kyleena on TV: Watch to Learn More
INDICATION FOR KYLEENA
Kyleena® (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) is a hormone-releasing IUD that prevents pregnancy for up to 5 years.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- If you have a pelvic or genital infection, get infections easily, or have certain cancers, don't use Kyleena. Less than 1% of users get a serious pelvic infection called pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
- If you have persistent pelvic or stomach pain, or excessive bleeding after placement tell your healthcare provider (HCP). If Kyleena comes out, call your HCP and avoid intercourse or use non-hormonal back-up birth control (such as condoms or spermicide). Kyleena may go into or through the wall of the uterus and cause other problems.
- Pregnancy while using Kyleena is uncommon but can be life threatening and may result in loss of pregnancy or fertility.
- Ovarian cysts may occur but usually disappear.
- Bleeding and spotting may increase in the first 3 to 6 months and remain irregular. Periods over time usually become shorter, lighter, or may stop.
Kyleena does not protect against HIV or STIs.
Only you and your HCP can decide if Kyleena is right for you. Kyleena is available by prescription only.
For important risk and use information about Kyleena, please see Full Prescribing Information.
KYLEENA CO-PAY SAVINGS PROGRAM
SEE IF YOU’RE ELIGIBLE TO PAY AS LITTLE AS $20 OUT-OF-POCKET FOR KYLEENA*SEE IF YOU QUALIFY